What Does It REALLY Take to Be Making 6-Figures as a Service Professional?
Over the past 30 years, I've read so much on how to make
Most of the information repeats itself -- same author,
A few months ago, I decided to go on a pilgrimage to create
What this list did for me -- it freed up valuable time that
1. Get up early and start early.
2. Take time to reflect on the day every evening for at
3. Create a vision before getting out of bed every morning
4. Start and diligently use a business journal to record
5. Dress so that you feel comfortable and powerful with your
6. Work more hours. (Don't shoot the messenger.)
7. Schedule your time.
8. Always ask yourself every night, "What can I do better
9. Complete a one-page SMART business plan with a
10. Complete a one-page SMART marketing plan -- ditto the
11. Complete a one-page SMART sales plan - ditto the above.
12. Complete a one-page SMART project plan - ditto the
13. Complete a one-page SMART service product plan - ditto
14. Complete a one-page SMART product plan for every product
15. Always know your BE point (break even point) for every
16. Separate your learning time out from the time you think
17. The best sales call hours and days are Tuesday -
18. When you want to reach the business owner, try calling
19. Passive revenue generation products are required.
20. Have a strong business support system.
21. Either be a writer or speaker to promote.
22. Become technically proficient at the software you use
23. Post to-do lists daily.
24. Monitor your time as if it's gold.
25. Have back up plans, alternative solutions, to
26. Learn to say no and say it quickly when it isn't
27. Have a twice-a-year planning vacation with yourself.
28. Outsource anything that can be completed by less hourly
29. Leverage all your resources as much as possible.
30. Drop networking groups if you aren't getting leads,
31. Leave the volunteering alone until you have made the 6-
32. Don't allow technology to steal your time.
33. Sleeping in.
34. Spending your energy talking about X instead of taking
35. Write your goal dollar amount on the biggest piece of
36. The percentage of time you spend on short-term projects
37. Keeping irregular office hours doesn't help.
38. You can grow only as big as the fish bowl you are
39. Only read and learn what you need now, all else is a
40. Work with a good coach, one with years of experience in
41. Become proficient at creating revenue-generating
42. Have a system or process for everything.
43. Work with a Virtual Assistant as soon as possible, even
44. Create strategic alliances -- people that you are very
45. It is a numbers game. If you want 10 new clients a
46. Set mind-boundaries. When you're working, your mind is
47. Finish what you start -- always. Half finished to-dos
48. Create an R&D team for every project.
49. Don't buy anything unless you have use for it now. Be
50. Go on a 30-day information diet to reprogram your focus,
ABOUT AUTHOR: Tired of trying to figure out a business
Unable to open RSS Feed $XMLfilename with error HTTP ERROR: 429, exiting
How to Up-Sell Change
As Freud cautioned, it's insanity to keep doing the same thing and expect different results. You know things have to change.
11 Rock Solid Techniques For Generating Product Ideas Anytime Anywhere!
Whatever business you are in, either online or offline, you've got to constantly generate business/product ideas.If you've ever wondered how on earth those big corporations and companies generate wonderful and irresistible products plus powerful and revolutionary ideas, here are the 11 basic principle behind it all and the greatest of news is that it can be applied to any business.
As you network and meet other business owners,keep this philosophy in mind:"Together Everyone Achieves More Profit"Remember this when you meet someonewith a business that serves your target market.Think about how each of you can work together to achieve more and grow your businesses.
15 Commandments Of Creating A Wealth Pulling Niche
Niches are like bathrooms; you never notice them until you need one."- Primm (From NicheBrain.
Let It Ring
Telemarketing has its place in the marketing arsenal. But telespammers - like their digital counterparts in the email marketing world - really make it tough on the legitimate follow-up telephone call from a company with which you have a relationship.
Collecting Customer Data The Easy Way
Market research is a critical component of any marketing strategy. There are many expensive sources of customer information available today.
Consumer Thinking And Search Marketing
12/20/04According to a recent article by ComScore Networks, about three-quarters of all consumer product research is initiated through a generic search term, such as "televisions" or "Adoption Services". The report goes on to say that in subsequent research efforts consumers tend to re-initiate the search with generic search terms.
The 5 Musts of Marketing
For most of the small business owners I work with, marketing has become the equivalent of a four-letter word. Inevitably, when I ask the question, "Do you have a marketing plan?" or "What marketing activities do you engage in?" I get the full gamut of responses from the proverbial deer in the headlights stare, to a vociferous, "I hate marketing, it's the least favorite part of my business!"After years of witnessing this reaction, and learning a bit about modern marketing, I'm starting to understand why traditional marketing is perceived and experienced as a necessary evil and avoided like a root canal.
The Most Powerful Marketing Weapon Ever Invented
It was probably first discovered out there in the caves or wherever else the history of mankind begun. And yet this weapon has been used so sparingly over the centuries.
Trade Show Videos Need to be Planned
A few months ago, we attended the recent Austech 2005 Expo. It was a large trade show that showcased over 500 manufacturers selling machines, equipment and systems.
Communicating Our Attitude
The goal of successful marketing is to create long lasting relationships with your prospects by marketing your business with passion. When you're not excited about what you're doing, no one else will be either.
Are Your Marketing Efforts Working...Or Could They Use A Little Help?
Marketing is a broad business subject that encompasses arange of activities including advertising, public relations,sales, and promotions. Generally, you will find that peopleoften confuse sales with marketing, when in fact the two arequite different.
Direct Mail Leads - Brand Identity Guru
Direct mail can be one of the most effective tactics to reach your target audience. Developing a strategy for direct mail is critical to obtaining the best ROI.
Top Four Marketing Secrets of Building a Professional Practice
Building a coaching or consulting practice can be rewarding and lucrative. Sadly, many who get started on this path simply can't make it.
The Sweet Aroma of Highly Effective Marketing
Highly effective marketing is accomplished when your marketing materials and marketing strategy work together to reliably move your prospects through your sales process.Have you ever caught a whiff of a tantalizing aroma wafting through the air as you walked down the street? With your senses suddenly alerted to something tasty nearby you notice the bakery on the corner.
Laws of Marketing - The 10 Immutable
Most marketers believe that anything is achievable if you are energetic, creative or determined enough. But laws of marketing follow laws of business, and if you violate them, you risk your marketing dollars.
Network Marketing Is Definitely A Relationship Business
Heavily branded websites like amazon.com are household names andcarry an implied trust with visitors.
How to Conduct a Successful Fax Marketing Campaign
1. Focus your fax marketing on one objectiveFax is a flexible medium, and is being used by Adestra clients to sell off-the-page, to conduct research, for broadcasting newsletters, for generating prospects and for database cleaning.
Using Demographic Data For Your Direct Mail Marketing Campaign
Targeting high potential markets with a direct mail marketing campaign can be a very affordable and efficient way to get new customers for most companies and entrepreneurs but how can you find a way to reach those high potential markets? Using demographic data could be your solution.In the United States, demographic data is easy to get through the US Census Bureau website.
So You Want To Cut The Crap And Get Into The Money?
So, you´ve been around for a while, and maybe even made a few bucks, but you still need something..
|home | site map ||