AIDA From A Different View - I Call It the 5 Ws
My childhood was my foundation for how I write and how I think. I caught on at an early age that writing is an art and it has a very distinct way of reaching out to people depending on how you apply it. I used my own method of writing and applied it to the criteria my teachers needed. You see, the criteria is always changing from teacher to teacher or professor to professor but the method that is applied can be easily molded into place to make it fit perfectly.
When I started learning about online business 4 years ago it was all on my own. I had to learn fast, just like when I was a child. My writing had to change from a teacher's point of view to a buyer's point of view - I had to think business. It was originally designed for my story writing or essay writing but I've altered it for the business writing.
Did it work? Absolutely! One month before I even launched my first business I wrote a 8-9 page sales letter. I thought I was going to be good enough to pick up 100-200 people, but I was shocked to had gather over 2,000 people!
Secret: No one has ever told you this but the biggest reason why some gurus are so successful is because they PRELAUNCH their business. This means they give a select few to participate early in the program because this allows them to gather testimonials and results they need to prove their business. Pre-launching is your most important step in starting a successful business.
Without further ado, let me explain how all customers, including myself, use the 5 W'S on a daily basis while surfing the Internet or seeking new products/services to use.
It works like this, you subconsciously ask:
1) Who are you? - You don't always have to introduce yourself from the beginning, but just be sure to explain who you are and share your experience (or expertise) to build rapport. Everyone is interested to know who is writing this letter to them and be able to justify why they should even consider reading it.
2) When were you established? - This is the trust factor. All buyers want to know how long you have been around. Are you a fly-by-night scam or someone who has been around the block. Build their confidence by letting them know how long you have been in business.
3) What are you selling? - This is a very obvious question but I have been to business web sites and not have a clue to what they are selling. It was more oblivious rather than obvious. In order for your clients to make a move on purchasing your product they have to know what it is first.
4) Where is your evidence? - People want to know that your product/service works. They want to see evidence, they want proof. Prove it by testimonials or images of received checks or other payments received. Keep in mind that the buyer-seller relationship is based on trust. If the seller does not trust the buyer, the product/service is not sold; if the buyer does not trust the seller, the product/service is not purchased.
5) Why should I buy from you? - Think about this, why would you buy anything from anyone? Because it "benefits" you in one way or another. Buyers need to know the benefits of purchasing your product/service. Arouse their emotion and explain to them what they would gain or what problems would be resolved if they purchased from you.
6) So what do I do? - This is another obvious question but if many marketers have made the mistake of not making the "buy now" obvious enough. Tell them what to do, where to go and how they will receive their product/service.
By applying the 5 W'S you will be better equipped in your sales letters because you will have answered every important question a customer needs to know prior to purchasing your product/service.
The marketing masters may not be aware of this but if you go to any of their web sites and use the 5 W'S you will find all of your questions answered. Can this work for you? Of course!
1) Building rapport and trust is important in all businesses.
Van Lam is a business opportunity reviewer who speaks his mind and shares his thoughts. He has written a new ebook called, "The Hidden Secrets Revealed." Visit his web site to read the reviews and register at his Private Forum for plenty of free products to download and to chat with other network marketers and online opportunity enthusiasts. http://www.networkersdebut.com
Why You Buy
Behavioral economics is a new science that sheds light on some of our most important decisions. It is the study of how and why people make money-related choices.
How to Make Profits With a Commission Mailing Business
There are many mailorder publications that will list your nameunder this directory..
Mastering the ABCDs of Small Business Marketing & Selling
I believe that small business marketing and selling follows a certain flow. The pace of the flow may differ depending on what you're selling, but I still see the flow for virtually every small business.
How To Use The Og In All Of Us To Make More Money
Pre-Cleaning and Updating Addresses in Your Database
When you send a direct mail piece using the Addressed Admail reduced postage option, it can cost you anywhere from 60 cents to $1.25 or more for printing, mail production and postage.
Blowing Your Own Horn
Opportunity Assistance Business Resource Center http://www.opportunityassistance.
Joint Venture: 50 Power Secrets Of Joint Venture Marketing, Exposed
What is a Joint Venture?A joint venture is an agreement in which two or morebusinesses work on a project for a set period of time.Joint ventures can be long-term, like promoting aproduct together, or some can be short-term, likebartering (trading) products and services.
Self-Promotion on a Zero Budget
Recently, I've received a few e-mails from people asking me for advice on how to get started in the writing biz. When I stop to think about it, maybe I've been lucky to accomplish this much writing in a short time.
Census Data Mapping for Small Business
When studying the demographics of an area for a business venture or expansion you need to not only understand all the data, but what it means to your individual business model. Census data and Census projection charting for MSDA's has become very accurate over the years.
Take a Leap! How To Take Your Business To New Heights
Take a moment to reflect on the current reality of your business. Is it everything you dreamed it would be or is it more like a nightmare?Regardless of the current reality, your business can always improve.
Marketing Lessons From Apples iPod
Apple Computer just announced that their earnings from the last quarter more than quadrupled mainly due to robust holiday sales of the iPod digital music player. More than 10 million iPods have been sold since it was introduced in 2001.
Practice Marketing: How to Answer What Do You Do? to Increase Prospects, Publicity and Profits
"What do you do?""I'm a CPA. What do you do?""I'm a stockbroker.
Doing it with Class!
Doctors do it, hair dressers do it, and salespeople can do it too.I have been working with a chiropractor for a few months and when it came time to give me a new appointment, she would use a quarter sheet of paper to check off the appointment time.
Marry Your Marketing Plan
Make a vow to keep up your marketing schedule in good times and not so good times.I have said it time and time again that marketing, no matter what type you choose, is a building process.
5 Print Ad Essentials!
Writing an effective print ad, particularly a classified advertisement, requires that you remember five essential points. Failure to implement these points correctly can cost you much in the way of time lost and a sale missed.
Maximize Your Lead Generation Efforts by Recycling Your Leads
The basic lead generation process is pretty much the same from company to company. Inquiries come in?they're qualified?and then sent to the sales team.
Ten Effective Ways to Capture Market
1.Evaluation of Existing Products / Therapies2.
Are Corporate Awards and Corporate Gifts Beneficial for Your Business?
With the increased challenges that all companies are faced with, many corporations have implemented various initiatives to continue to grow corporate earnings and shareholder value, some have discovered the strategic value of corporate awards and corporate gifts. From the boardroom to the frontlines to the client across the country, corporate awards and gifts offer many benefits to enhance performance.
Turbocharge New Sales with a Marketing Database
What is the most valuable asset your company owns? Inventory? Equipment? Employees? If you've got customers, your number one asset is your customer list.You've heard the old adage, "It's 5 times easier to sell an existing customer than to find a new one.
Why Referral Business Is So Valuable
With so much money invested on innefective advertising, it's time to look at some good old fashioned ways of generating new business. One tried and tested way is by referral.
|home | site map ||